EyeOn is strengthening its team focusing on supply chain network design and optimization.
You will be working with highly skilled and motivated colleagues on very challenging projects for large (multinational) companies in process, pharmaceutical, fast moving consumer goods and high-tech industries. You will help these companies optimizing their footprints in both production and distribution strategy, making them more efficient, more resilient for uncertainty and more sustainable.
Your role as senior consultant – supply chain network design
As senior consultant supply chain network design, you are responsible for a consultancy project team supporting clients in optimizing and/or redesigning their supply chain. You understand logistics and are interested in the way goods flows move through global supply chain networks. You understand manufacturing and distribution processes and understand its planning drivers.
Together with our clients, you and the team will work on collecting and validating the data to map the as-is supply chain. You will assess the current supply chain set-up and quantify the performance in financial, service and sustainability metrics.
You are facilitating workshops to discuss the client’s supply chain strategy and define scenarios to improve the current set-up. You can think along with the analysts on modelling the proposed scenarios in our data science platform for impact assessment. You are presenting results and discuss implementation in workshops to senior leadership of large multinationals.
Your working location will be at our customers sites – where European travel is occasionally required – and from one of our offices or from home. Our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Zürich, Dublin, Düsseldorf, and New York City.
- You manage turn-key supply chain design projects in time, budget and deliverables;
- You understand the data requirements to assess the current state supply chain and model future scenarios. You are creative in finding pragmatic solutions to overcome data challenges;
- You translate business strategies into supply chain models. You understand how to model these and are able to focus on the essence (e.g. differentiate the main from the side);
- You propose and implement improvements on our supply chain modelling toolkit;
- You act as a sparring partner on supply chain modelling for analysts as well as senior management;
- You are developing yourself to a thought-leader on supply chain network design, representing EyeOn on the topic at network events and conferences;
- You have commercial affinity and spot commercial opportunities;
- You coach and you train colleagues on supply chain network optimization.
- A completed university education and master degree in operations research, data science, econometrics, mathematics or similar;
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience;
- Relevant experience in or affinity with supply chain network design;
- Understanding of logistics and supply chain planning;
- Affinity with processing and analyzing data;
- Experience with visualizing supply chain data in dashboarding software like PowerBI and Tableau;
- Experience with supply chain modelling tools like Coupa Llamasoft, AIMMS, is a plus;
- Knowledge of, and experience with mathematical programming;
- Strong stakeholder, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Willing to also work abroad;
- Working location: Eindhoven
Why work for EyeOn?
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning and data science.
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
- Work in a culture that blends the best entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy work-life balance.
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy.
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn.
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential.
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at email@example.com.
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.