EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. We’re seeking a junior consultant to put their supply chain and planning education to work with our growing number of life-science customers in North America. You’ll learn and grow alongside EyeOn’s world-class experts in an ambitious culture built for innovation and transformation.
About the role
As junior consultant supply chain planning you are in charge of executing client projects on location. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes, where your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting & performance management and the link to financial planning.
The projects you will be working on vary in length from one week up to several months. You will execute these projects for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies
Being a team member on these projects or leading them you will amongst onthers work on target operating models, (re)design of planning processes, change management, project management, training of the customer, and the implementation of the new way of working or solutions. At EyeOn we always create business improvements by implementing our solution, which can vary from newly designed processes or system implementations.
EyeOn has recently expanded to North America from our global HQ in the Netherlands with an office in the New York City area. The role is hybrid-remote with some work expected at customer offices in North America. Some travel to Europe for onboarding or customer projects may be anticipated.
Our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel, the Netherlands and we have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Zürich, Dublin, Düsseldorf, and New York City.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analyzing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected.
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network.
- Bachelor and or master’s degree in supply chain or related degree.
- Both recent graduates and experienced candidates are welcome.
- Ability to design consistent planning processes with a strong analytical aptitude and capabilities.
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality with a target focus.
- Excellent oral communication, writing and listening skills.
- Ability to work in the US.
- Working location: New York
Why work for EyeOn
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning and data science.
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
- Work in a culture that blends the best of America’s entrepreneurial spirit with European values for healthy work-life balance.
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy.
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn.
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential.
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at email@example.com.
More about EyeOn
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.