As insights consultant you collaborate with companies to create dashboards gaining insights in their data and making data driven decisions. You are a creative mind with a passion for analytics and product design. Your role is to translate their data overload and inefficiency into information for better decisions that impact the customer´s business.
About the role
In your work, you deal with many aspects of dashboard development and storytelling ; from automatizing the data gathering, to enhancing the data with analytics, to designing a dashboard tailored to user-centric goals.
As Insights Consultant you have an eye for aesthetics and understand the importance of information design, the perception of information and user-experience design (UXD). You are a visual thinker and are aware of the design principles.
Your activities will be a mix between short customer projects (1-4 weeks), continuous improvement projects (3-9 months) and internal developments. This position offers a lot of diversity in activities and subjects. You will dive into forecasting, inventory and various aspects of planning, as well as investigating all the possibilities of the reporting tools EyeOn uses (Power BI and Tableau).
For this position you need to be eager to learn and become knowledgeable in the topic on hand. Therefore, it’s required that you are able to communicate well. You collaborate with the customer, process consultants, data scientists and/or content experts. You need to find a balance between complexity and simplicity. You are the bridge between the data and people.
EyeOn has recently expanded to North America from our global HQ in the Netherlands with an office in the New York City area. The role is hybrid-remote with work expected at customer offices in North America. Some travel to Europe for onboarding or customer projects may be anticipated.
You will be surrounded by 100 highly educated and likeminded colleagues who all have a passion for planning & forecasting.
- Transforming data overload and inefficiencies into effective dashboards.
- Taking the customer along through the product development, from brainstorm to the end product.
- Standardizing dashboards and insights products.
- Running insights innovation projects.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree in information science and communication, communication and media design, information management, supply chain management or similar
- Both recent graduates and experienced candidates are welcome
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience with user experience design
- Ability to transform and clean data using a reporting tool or code language
- Willing to also work abroad
- EU-working permit
- Working location: New York
Why work for EyeOn
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning and data science
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies
- Work in a culture that blends the best of America’s entrepreneurial spirit with European values for healthy work-life balance
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about EyeOn
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.