Do you know how to advise customers on how to optimize and automate their planning processes? Do you know how to simplify complex processes and translate them into IT solutions?
Interested in working at an informal and ambitious consultancy company with colleagues specialized in planning and analytical processes?
Then this is the job opportunity you’re looking for.
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. We’re seeking an implementation consultant to analyze and optimize business processes using scalable and modular planning software and reporting solutions for our growing number of customers in North America.
About the role
At EyeOn we help our clients in improving the forecasting and planning capabilities by choosing and implementing the right planning tooling. Your mission is to help customers analyze and optimize business processes using scalable and modular planning software and reporting solutions. Within our Solutions team you are responsible for the implementation of planning and reporting software in patented modelling engines like AnaPlan, Jedox and Board.
This role is a combination of defining client requirements, project management practices, analysis and development of planning processes, modeling and implementing the software tool and providing training to our customers.
You will be operating in project teams consisting of production & demand planners, S&OP managers, sales and account managers, finance and business controllers and company executives. In close cooperation with the customer you will translate functional planning requirements into a blueprint that you will model in the planning software.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure that the tool connects the different aspects of planning according to the customer’s needs while ensuring project control on models, compliance, communication and change.
EyeOn has recently expanded to North America from our global HQ in the Netherlands with an office in the New York City area. The role is hybrid-remote with work expected at customer offices in North America. Some travel to Europe for onboarding or customer projects may be anticipated.
Our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel, the Netherlands and we have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Zürich, Dublin, Düsseldorf, and New York City. You will be surrounded by 100 highly educated and likeminded colleagues who all have a passion for planning & forecasting.
- Managing solutions projects
- Analyse and optimize planning processes by implementing of planning solutions engines like AnaPlan, Jedox and Board
- Developing planning models in AnaPlan, Jedox or Board. Knowledge of one of these fast planning tools is an asset but not a requirement; EyeOn and their partner will provide appropriate training
- Train the customer in using the new solution
- Developing new additions to our own product offering
- Together with the solutions team you are continuously looking for new technologies to implement planning solutions at our customers and extend our product offering
- You have a passion to bring the digital world into practice
- Bachelor and or master’s degree in information management, supply chain management, operations management or similar
- Both recent graduates and experienced candidates are welcome
- Ability to translate customer issues into models and IT solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think in structures and systems
- Excellent oral communication, writing and listening skills
- Working location: New York
Why work for EyeOn
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning and data science
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies
- Work in a culture that blends the best of America’s entrepreneurial spirit with European values for healthy work-life balance
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about EyeOn
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.