Are you looking for a job for 24 hours per week in a supporting role? Where you will have a variety of tasks and the opportunity to grow together with the company? Where you can work with colleagues from different nationalities and who all recognize themselves in our core values: No nonsense, Thought leadership, Drive to deliver, Independent and Positive energy? Then our vacancy for HR support could just be the one for you.
Your role as HR support
EyeOn is a consultancy firm in the domain of planning and forecasting with offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland, Germany and opening in the USA. It’s a truly international environment with 90 passionate colleagues from 20 different nationalities working for customers throughout Europe and America.
The HR department consists of four people that are responsible for all strategic, tactical and operational HR activities at EyeOn. Together we play a vital role in the growth, where our field of work entails recruitment, contracting, onboarding, personnel management, payroll administration, learning & development, and performance & reward. To support the further growth of the organization we are looking for a HR Support for 24 hours per week.
In your role as HR support you will have a variety of tasks, all to make sure that all the HR processes run smooth and consistent. You will work closely together with, and support, Simone Roessingh who has more than 20 years of EyeOn experience in HR.
What makes this role interesting and challenging? Within EyeOn you will have a high level of autonomy, responsibility and freedom in your work. Also you join a growing organization in which you have the possibility to gain more responsibilities and tasks, and really make an impact.
Your office location will be mainly at Croy Castle in Aarle-Rixtel, and we support working remotely.
- Responsible for executing almost all HR processes in the Employment Tracking System (ETS)
- Having an important role in the implementation of the ETS
- Drafting employment contracts (also for interns and working students)
- Administrative processing of new, current and former employees
- Keeping documents up to date and available in our communication channels
- Collecting data for payroll administration
- Supporting in the communication towards employees about bonuses and reviews
- Other supporting activities
- Bachelor work and thinking level
- Available for 24 hours a week
- Good communicating skills and good knowledge of both the Dutch and English language
- Experience in an HR support role
- Service minded attitude, accurate
- Positive mindset, energetic, willing to take on various tasks in supporting your colleagues
- Fun to work with
Why work for EyeOn
- A great place to work in a no-nonsense environment: you will work with colleagues that have absolute passion for their work
- Fast-growing international company with ambitious plans and room for your input
- Working for a company that cares about society (see EyeOn Foundation)
- A fun work environment offering numerous opportunities to connect with colleagues at company events, over lunch or over a game of table-football
- A healthy work/life balance: at EyeOn your private life is equally important as your work
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential
- Laptop, phone
- Working location: Aarle-Rixtel
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at email@example.com.
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy firm with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.