EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. We’re seeking an experienced supply chain planning consultant to execute on and expand our business in North America for life science companies. From our global HQ in the Netherlands, EyeOn recently established a presence in the New York area with an ambitious strategy for growth.
About the role
The role is two-fold. First, the successful candidate will execute projects for our growing portfolio of clients in the greater New York City area where life science companies are largely headquartered. Projects involve implementing and improving tactical planning processes from sales and operations to forecasting and financial planning.
Second, the successful candidate will expand our customer base in the tri-state area and other geographies where life science companies operate. We’re seeking entrepreneurial consultants with a record identifying opportunities and creating value in new contexts.
In addition to collaborating effectively in culturally diverse teams, the ability to translate the benefits of EyeOn’s unique trans-Atlantic identity to customers is essential to the role.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analyzing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected.
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network.
- Bachelor and or master’s degree in supply chain management or other relevant area.
- Approximately 5 to 15 years of relevant experience in a planning position.
- Experience with the functional implementation or as superuser of an APS (IBP, OMP, or similar) is a plus.
- Ability to design consistent planning processes with a strong analytical aptitude and capabilities.
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused.
- Excellent oral communication, writing and listening skills.
- Working location: New York
Why work for EyeOn
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain forecasting and planning.
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges in life science for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
- Work in a culture that blends the best of America’s entrepreneurial spirit with European values for healthy work-life balance.
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy.
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn.
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential.
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at email@example.com.
More about EyeOn
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.