Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious forecasting and planning expert ? And are you interested in joining a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for. To support our international growth we are looking for new colleagues that want to join us.
Your role as consultant supply chain planning
As supply chain planning consultant for the complex products and systems (CoPS) industry, you are in charge of executing client projects on location. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes, where your field of work entails planning & control, sales & operations planning processes, integrated planning, forecasting, demand forecasting & performance management and the link to financial planning.
The projects you will be working on vary in length from one week up to several months. They take place at our customers who are large multinational companies in the semi conductor and high tech equipment industry.
Being a team member on these projects or leading them you will amongst onthers work on target operating models, (re)design of planning processes, change management, project management, training of the customer, and the implementation of the new way of working or solutions. At EyeOn we always create business improvements by implementing our solution, which can vary from newly designed processes or system implementations.
Your working location will be at our customers sites – where European travel is occasionally required – and from one of our offices or from home. Our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Zürich, Dublin, Düsseldorf, and New York City.
- You redesign and personalize supply processes by detecting, analyzing and improving bottlenecks while identifying improvement potential.
- You organize planning processes by aligning demand and supply. Roles and responsibilities need to be determined and decision-making information collected.
- You optimize complex planning modules through close cooperation with project coordinators, planners and the operational department.
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the branch by regularly organizing round table meetings within the knowledge network.
- A relevant master’s degree.
- Approximately 8 to 15 years of relevant experience in a planning position.
- Experience with the functional implementation or as superuser of an APS (IBP, OMP, or similar) is a plus.
- Ability to design consistent planning processes with a strong analytical aptitude and capabilities.
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused.
- Excellent oral communication, writing and listening skills.
- Working location: Düsseldorf
Why work for EyeOn
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning and data science.
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
- Work in a culture that blends the best entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy work-life balance.
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy.
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn.
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential.
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.