Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious forecasting and planning expert with experience in retail and consumer products. Do you prefer a flexible work environment with a lot of room for personal growth and freedom to innovate? And are you interested in joining a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning?
Then this could be the job opportunity you’re looking for. To support our international growth, we are looking for new colleagues that want to join us.
Your role as consultant supply chain planning
As consultant supply chain planning you are in charge of executing client projects on location and remote. Your key focus is implementing and improving tactical planning processes, such as forecasting & demand management, inventory management, sales & operations planning, integrated business planning, and supply planning.
The projects you will be working on vary in length from one week up to several months. You will execute these projects for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies. Currently we are working for the well-known food and beverage companies, retail companies, such as Etos, and large multinational producers of home and personal care and consumer electronics, such as Henkel.
Being a team member on these projects or leading them you will amongst others work on target operating models, (re)design of planning processes, change management, project management, training, and implementation of the new way of working or solutions. At EyeOn we always create business improvements by implementing our solution, which can vary from newly designed processes or system implementations.
Your working location will be at our customers sites – where European travel is occasionally required – and from one of our offices or from home. Our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located in Aarle-Rixtel and we have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Zürich, Dublin, Düsseldorf, and New York City.
- You manage improvement projects, such as a (re)design and implementation of a demand planning or S&OP process, or fulfilling a business consultant role in a large supply chain transformation program.
- You help implementing tangible EyeOn solutions developed by data science or planning solutions colleagues and facilitate change at our customers.
- You contribute to EyeOn’s thought leadership by sharing experiences and learnings from projects and drive business driven innovation and product development within EyeOn
- You maintain and expand commercial relationships in the industry and will be regularly organizing events within the knowledge network.
- A relevant master’s degree.
- Approximately 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a planning position.
- Experience in consumer products is a plus.
- Ability to design consistent planning processes with a strong analytical aptitude and capabilities.
- Pragmatic, hands-on mentality and target focused.
- Excellent oral communication, writing and listening skills.
- Working location: Eindhoven
Why work for EyeOn
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning and data science.
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
- Work in a culture that blends the best entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy work-life balance.
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy.
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn.
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential.
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at email@example.com.
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.