As consultant planning services you are responsible for the implementation of the planning cycle at a set of multinational customers. On a monthly basis – where you are an integral part of their S&OP cycle – you provide our customers with the best possible forecast based upon historical sales data.
Your role as consultant planning services
In your daily work you are delivering the best possible forecasting service to our customers. When you start a forecasting service for a new customer, you initiate this project for several months. After the implementation project has finished and when the service is running you are constantly working on improving the forecasting and planning processes by applying quantitative models in a smart way. The emphasis here is on statistical forecasting and your working areas are demand management, promotion planning and inventory management.
You will be responsible and take care of process performance and satisfaction of the customers. If you like a position with a lot of responsibility and in which taking initiative is a must, then this is the right job for you.
At EyeOn you will work with the latest techniques, solutions and insights in the field of planning and forecasting. As believers in the future where data is the core and most decisions are made by machines, we are constantly developing ourselves and the techniques and methods we work with. We challenge you to do the same.
Your working location will mainly be at our office in Aarle-Rixtel. Our Forecasting & Planning and knowledge center is located there. We also have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Zürich, Dublin, Düsseldorf, and New York City.
- Implementation of the planning process for multiple clients;
- Analyze and improve the supplied customer data;
- Making quantitative analysis and presenting the practical interpretation;
- Communicating with the customer regarding the planning and scheduling results;
- Together with colleagues improving the processes of our innovative designs.
- A degree in operations research, data science, econometrics, mathematics or similar;
- You are customer- and solution-oriented;
- Affinity with planning processes and IT;
- Communicative and social skills; communicate easily with different types of people;
- Analytical and creative in finding solutions.
- EU-working permit;
- Working location: Eindhoven
Why work for EyeOn?
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning and data science.
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
- Work in a culture that blends the best entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy work-life balance.
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy.
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn.
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential.
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.