EyeOn is strengthening its team focusing on supply chain network design and optimization.
You will be working with highly skilled and motivated colleagues on very challenging projects for large (multinational) companies in process, pharmaceutical, fast moving consumer goods and high-tech industries. You will help these companies optimizing their footprints in both production and distribution strategy, making them more efficient, more resilient for uncertainty and more sustainable.
Your role as analyst -supply chain network design
As supply chain network design analyst, you are part of a consultancy team supporting clients in optimizing and/or redesigning their supply chain. You understand logistics and are interested in the way goods flows move through global supply chain networks. You understand manufacturing and distribution processes and understand its planning drivers.
Together with our clients, you will work on collecting and validating the data to map the as-is supply chain. You will assess the current supply chain set-up and quantify the performance in financial, service and sustainability metrics.
You are part of the team that discusses the supply chain strategy and you will define scenarios to improve the current set-up. You will model the proposed scenarios in our data science platform for impact assessment. You are successful at delivering and presenting complex analysis & results.
Your primary work location will be at our customer locations and our office in Aarle-Rixtel, where our forecasting & planning knowledge center is located. We also have offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Geneva, Zürich, Dublin, Düsseldorf, and New York City.
- You support data collection and you work towards a complete data of sufficient quality to assess the current state supply chain. You are creative in finding pragmatic solutions to overcome data challenges;
- You translate business strategies into supply chain models. You understand how to model these and are able to focus on the essence (e.g. differentiate the main from the side);
- You use tools to perform regular supply network design analyses;
- You propose and implement improvements on our supply chain modelling toolkit;
- You act as a sparring partner from analyst supporting with data collection as well as senior management on scenarios modelling;
- You structure and organize your work and have affinity with project management;
- You pro-actively engage with your colleagues and the customer to manage the project to a success;
- You present and explain results in a plain and professional manner and help to make the right decisions
- A completed university education and master degree in operations research, data science, econometrics, mathematics or similar;
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Relevant experience in or affinity with supply chain network design;
- Understanding of logistics and supply chain planning;
- Experience with processing and analyzing data;
- Experience with visualizing supply chain data in dashboarding software like PowerBI and Tableau;
- Experience with programming, preferably in Python;
- Experience with supply chain modelling tools like Coupa Llamasoft, AIMMS, is a plus;
- Knowledge of, and experience with mathematical programming;
- EU-working permit
- Working location: Eindhoven
Why work for EyeOn?
- Join a global team with experienced experts who are passionate about supply chain planning and data science.
- Co-create solutions with creativity and innovation to solve tough business challenges for some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
- Work in a culture that blends the best entrepreneurial spirit with a healthy work-life balance.
- Experience the freedom of deciding how you schedule your agenda, work and location in teams that operate with trust and autonomy.
- Create your own personal development program with the counsel of our experienced experts and support from EyeOn.
- Receive excellent employee benefits and perks, including bonus potential.
Answers to your questions
Inge Loog is available to answer any questions you may have about this role. Contact Inge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An individual assessment is part of our selection procedure.
EyeOn is a focused forecasting and planning consultancy with a global mission: getting business years ahead. What characterizes us is our expertise in planning processes, strength in project management and organizational flexibility. We realize concrete improvements in defined planning processes to establish more efficient processes and achieve better results.