Fit-for-purpose consultancy traineeships
EyeOn offers two traineeship tracks that enable you to grow and build experience in various parts of our offering:
- Forecasting & planning solutions
- Forecasting & planning analytics
Both tracks are built on a solid fundament of expert knowledge building, and professional and personal skill development.
Challenging mix and variety
As trainee at EyeOn you directly start working on impactful projects at our multinational customers. Within two years you will work on three different assignments, rotating between our industry teams and product teams. An important part of your time you will spend on personal development in trainings, self-study, group training, and together with your personal coach. Got innovative ideas? We support innovation and embrace new ideas. We encourage you to bring them to life from day one onwards.
- Work on three different impactful assignments at large, multinational customers
- Learn from peers, on-the-job, via coaching, self-study, and in group trainings
- Be part of an international trainee group with colleagues having different academic backgrounds
- Connect with our EyeOn experts in different industry and product teams
- Conclude your traineeship with a tangible proof point, applying the expertise and skills you developed
Kickstart your EyeOn career
Personal development is at the heart of EyeOn. Our traineeship kickstarts the growth of your professional and personal skills. Our internal EyeOn Academy continues that development in the years after, in line with your personal ambitions. At the end of the 2-year traineeship you, your coach, and your team leads sit down together to discuss your next steps within EyeOn. Our rapidly growing organization offers many career opportunities to explore.
To apply for one of our traineeships you need to have completed your masters in supply chain management, industrial engineering, operations management & logistics, econometrics, business and IT, or similar. Motivation to make this traineeship a big success for yourself is equally important as your educational background.
Would you like to know more? Our corporate recruiter Bart Geerts is available to answer all your questions.
Bart Geerts Corporate recruiter